Sample Paper for MBA IB( Import Export Management) 3rd Semester
TERM END EXAMINATIONS
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (IB)
SEMESTER – III, YEAR-2
IMPORT EXPORT MANAGEMENT
Duration -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
1. How we can improve our Export Performance? What do you mean by counter trade?
2. Define Trade Barriers. What are the objectives of trade barriers? How are they classified?
3. Define Non-tariff Barriers. What are the different types of non tariff barriers?
4. What is a turnkey project? Explain the different modes of carrying out International business.
5. What are the steps involved in filing marine insurance claim?
6. Write a note on Clearing and Forwarding agents and ISO 9000.
7. Explain the framework of export incentives in India and analyze as to how far it provides a total approach to export promotion.
8. What is 100% EOU? What are its benefits?
9. What is an EXIM Policy? What are its objectives?