Sample Paper for MBA Import Export Management 3rd Semester
TERM END EXAMINATIONS
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (IMPORT EXPORT MANAGEMENT)
SEMESTER – III, YEAR-2
Duration -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
- Explain the term foreign exchange. Briefly explain what are the factors affecting
2. Describe the classification of major risks in foreign exchange.
3. Describe the features of NOSTRO Account.
4. Explain different types of foreign exchange risk management.
5. Explain the functions of a foreign exchange department.
6. Elucidate the various methods of foreign exchange control.
7. Discuss the purchasing power parity theory. Describe the features of foreign exchange risk management.
8. Explain fixed and forward delivery contract.
9. What are the uses of foreign currency options?
Explain swap and its significance. Explain normal transit period in processing export bills.