Sample Paper for MBA Supply Chain Management for 2nd year Retail Supply Management
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT),
SEMESTER – IV, YEAR-2
RETAIL SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Duration -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
1. Define the terms; Supply Chain and Supply Chain Management. Discuss the various types of Supply Chain Business.
2. Discuss the theory of comparative advantage, and the method for assessing where to go and where not to.
3. What is the importance of Drivers of Retail Supply Chain Change? Describe innovation as the engine of change.
4. What are the seven dimensions of discovering paths to the customers? Discuss briefly QFD Tool to translate requirements defined by customers into specifications..
5. Describe the concept of product life cycle “grid”.
6. What is Demand Driven Supply Chain and what are its barriers?
7 How would you track the product along Retail Supply Chain? What are the applications of RFID?
8 Describe Activity Based Costing ;what are the advantages of ABC?
9 What do you understand by Retail Return supply chain? What is its importance?
Note: Above Sample Paper for MBA Supply Chain Management for 2nd year Retail Supply Management has been prepared after reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether same or similar question papers pattern does your university has or not. We are just trying to help you by providing the possibilities. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with textbooks, teacher’s notes and the syllabus for better preparation of your coming examination.
All the Best!!