Sample Paper for MBA Total Quality Management 2nd year of Cost of Quality
MBA (TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT), SEM-IV/YEAR-2
COST OF QUALITY
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60
Attempt any 5 questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
1. How would you convince your ECO for implementing ISO 9000 in our company?
2. Define bench marking. What are different types of bench marking?
3. Discuss the benefits of quality cost.
4. What is the difference between internal and external cost of quality?
5. Describe briefly any four concepts to achieve a quality cost of an organization.
6. Compare and contrast JIT and MRP. Which is more suited to Indian companies?
7. Discuss the factors affecting process management.
8. Write notes on the following:
(a) Quality Assurance System
(b) Taguchi methods.
Note: Above Sample Paper for MBA Total Quality Management 2nd year of Cost of Quality has been prepared after reviewing few universities sample papers. We are not sure whether same or similar question papers pattern does your university has or not. We are just trying to help you by providing the possibilities. We always suggest you to go thoroughly with textbooks, teacher’s notes and the syllabus for better preparation of your coming examination.
All the Best!!