Sample Paper for PG Diploma in Public Relation & Marketing Comunication 1st Year
TERM END EXAMINATIONS
PG DIPLOMA IN PUBLIC RELATIONS & MARKETING COMMUNICATION
SEMESTER/YEAR – I
Duration -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks
- 1. Define and differentiate between primary and secondary colors.
- 2. Explain any 5 tools of either Adobe PhotoShop or PageMaker.
- 3. What do you mean by layout? Explain the usage of following features with respect to the creation of layout.
- 4. Which file for we use for Vector Graphics and which we use for Raster graphics? Explain.
- 5. What are Master Pages? Why Master Pages are Important for Page Layout?
- 6. Define resolution and what are the various resolutions used in print media and in web publishing.
- 7. What are the various components in terms of hardware and software, without which the application of computers in advertising environment will be of limited use?
- 8. Differentiate between the usage of Photoshop and Adobe Page Maker with respect to five distinct applications.
- 9. What key features have to be kept in consideration while making a digital presentation of any sort? Explain with an example.