Sample Paper of BA/B.Sc Journalism & Mass Communication for ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR AND STRUCTURE
Sample Paper of BA/B.Sc Journalism & Mass Communication
TERM END EXAMINATIONS
B. A. / B.SC (JOURNALISM & MASS COMMUNICATION),
SEMESTER- V, YEAR-3
ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR AND STRUCTURE
Time: 3 Hours MAX. Marks: 60
- Attempt all the questions.
- All questions carry 20 marks each
1) What are interpersonal conflicts? Define and discuss various styles adopted to manage these conflicts.
2) Define politics in your own words. Why politics is generally considered to be corrupt and unethical? Give reasons and examples
3) Explain in detail the personal characteristics of leaders. Are some of these characteristics inherited? If so, identify these characteristics and explain as to why you consider these characteristics as inherited.
4) How can we use Indian culture for management? What are the main strengths and weaknesses of Indian culture?
5) What do you understand by the process of Perception? Why is the study of perception important to management and organizational behavior?
6) What are the structural and situational sources of power? How do these powers complement each other? Give examples
7) Differentiate between formal groups and informal groups. Are the informal groups in any way in conflict with the formal groups? If so, give reasons for your judgment.
8) “The political power game is very real in today’s organizations.” Explain this statement in terms of any first hand experience you have had.
9) The negative side of conflict is obvious, but growing evidence indicates that it has a positive side as well. Have you ever experienced positive results from a conflict? If so, why do you think such effects occurred?
- You can save above B. A. /B.SC (JOURNALISM & MASS COMMUNICATION), in MS word for future use or printing purpose.
- Above Sample paper has been prepared to help B. A. /B.SC (JOURNALISM & MASS COMMUNICATION), for first year first semester students
- The above Sample paper of B. A. /B.SC (JOURNALISM & MASS COMMUNICATION), is for ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR AND STRUCTURE.
- We are not sure that same or similar type of question will come in your exam; its all depends on your university. We are just helping you by providing the possibilities.
- For better marks in you examination we suggest you to go properly with your book syllabus and prepare best.
Good Luck for you coming BA./ B.Sc & MASS COMMUNICATION Examination.