Sample Paper of CT Scan for B.Sc RADIO IMAGING TECHNOLOGY
TERM END EXAMINATIONS
B. SC. IN RADIO IMAGING TECHNOLOGY
Duration: 3 Hrs. Max. Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
- What is spiral CT system? Write down the principle of its.
- What do you mean by CT generator?
- Write down the various advantages & disadvantages of spiral CT
- What is coulometer? Write down the components of spiral CT
- Explain the interpolation technique of spiral CT
- What is computer tomography? Write down the various advantage & disadvantages of CT
- What are resolution techniques? Explain the limitations. Of CT.
- What is the basic principle of computed tomography? Write short note on spiral CT
- Explain the following (any two)
- Limitations of spiral CT
- Monitor of versus film
- CT system.
1. You can save above Sample Paper created for CT SCAN of B. SC. RADIO IMAGING TECHNOLOGY in MS Word on your computer for future use and printing purpose.
2. Above Sample paper of B. SC. IN RADIO IMAGING TECHNOLOGY has been created to help students of B.sc third first who are preparing for the exam of CT SCAN
3. The above sample paper doesn’t ensure that the same or similar type of question will come in you exam. It may come or not. It depends on your university. We are just trying to help by providing the possibilities.
4. We personally recommend you to go thoroughly with your syllabus of B. SC. IN RADIO IMAGING TECHNOLOGY, book and concepts to get better marks.
Good Luck for Your Upcoming B.Sc Examination……………