Sample Paper of PG Diploma in Supply Chain Management 1st Semester Organization Behavior & Supervision
TERM END EXAMINATIONS, AUGUST/SEPTEMBER -2011
P G DIPLOMA IN (SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT)
ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR AND SUPERVISION
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60
Note: – Attempt any 5 questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
- 1. What is organizational behavior? What is its scope in current industry scenario?
- 2. What are the characteristics of learning?
- 3. Explain the nature of attitude and interest.
- 4. Discuss the important determinants of perception.
- 5. What are the limitations of oral communication?
- 6. Explain the causes of resistance to change.
- 7. Describe financial and non-financial techniques of motivation.
- 8. Discuss Herzberg’s theory of job satisfaction.
- 9. Discuss the various group forms.
- You can save above sample paper of PG Diploma in Supply Chain Management for future use.
- Above Sample Paper of PG Diploma in Supply Chain Management “Organizational Behavior & Supervision” has been prepared for 1st semester students after reviewing few universities question papers.
- We do not ensure you that the same or similar question will come in your examination; we are just working on possibilities.
- We always requests you along with this sample paper please go completely with your PG Diploma in Telecom Management syllabus, teacher’s note, books for better result.