Sample Papers for B.Sc INTERIOR DESIGN Semester I
TERM END EXAMINATIONS,
B.SC. INTERIOR DESIGN, SEMESTER –I, YEAR-1
FUNDAMENTALS OF COMPUTERS & MATHEMATICS
Duration -3 Hours Max Marks: 60
Note: 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
1. Write a note on third generation computers.
2. Write the applications of computer in business.
- Write notes on the following:
c) Computer Virus.
- With a neat diagram, explain the functional units of a computer.
- Explain Wide Area Network (WAN).
- Describe different categories of programming languages and their features.
- What is meant by computer memory? Explain the main characteristics of computer memory system.
8. What are the different types of network topology?
9. Explain with the help of diagram how the CPU executes an instruction in a computer system.
Note:- This guess/sample paper we have created to just help the students of B.Sc Fashion Designing preparing for INTRODUCTION TO MERCHANDISING. In the Examination we are not sure that the question will be same or a little different or similar. So we request you to prepare for the exam thoroughly.