Software Engineering Sample Paper for MBA Telecom Management 3rd Semester
TERM END EXAMINATIONS
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (TELECOM MANAGEMENT),
SEMESTER – III, YEAR-2
Time: 3 Hours Total Marks: 60
- 1. Attempt any FIVE questions.
- 2. Each question carries equal marks
- 1. What are the set of attributes that should be encompassed by effective software metrics? Explain them.
- 2. (a) Describe Waterfall model. Differentiate between waterfall model & iterative model.
- (b) What is the meaning of software quality? What are software quality factors?
- 3. (a) What are the limitations of Waterfall model? How these can be rectified? Explain through an example.
- (b) Compare Spiral model and Prototyping.
- 4. (a) What is the importance of design objectives? What are the important factors in design objectives?
- (b) What is abstraction?
- 5. (a) What are the types of structural partitioning? What do you mean by modularity?
- (b) Define cohesion and coupling in detail with its types.
- 6. Name the different design tools and techniques. What is the significance of Data Flow Diagram with respect to software development?
- 7. (a) What are top-down and bottom-up approaches of testing. Describe the procedure of unit testing.
- (b) Define testing. List and describe various testing techniques briefly.
- 8. Define testing. List and describe various testing techniques briefly.
- 9. Provide a solid definition for each of the following terms assuming, of course, a software engineering context:
- Spiral process model
- Extreme programming