Solving Trigonometric Expression From Given Relation- Ratio
In previous post we learned to find out the 5 other trigonometric ratios if we are given one !
Now in this page we are now going to solve a problem. In this problem we have to find out the
value of a trigonometric expression from a given relation or ratio !
Its simple ” Think in Mind” . Now lets start our lesson !
Did you take you Note Book & Pen ? Great to hear!
Great ! how was it ?
What did we learned?
1. From the given relation, find out the trigonometric ratio.
2. Make a right angled triangle and then locate the Perpendicular, Base & Hypotenuse !
3. Use Pythagoras Theorem to find out the missing side – may be Hypotenuse, Base or Perpendicular !
4. Right the trigonometric ratios that has been used in trigonometric expression.
5. Put the value of those ratios in expression and then solve it
That’ all right !
Now try these problems! If you feel any problem then comment !
Now lets go for another trigonometric Tutorial.