YARNS TO FABRICS Sample Paper For B.Sc FASHION DESIGNING
TERM END EXAMINATIONS
BSC FASHION DESIGNING, SEMESTER-III, YEAR-2
YARNS TO FABRICS
Time: 3 hours M.Marks:60
Note: – Attempt any 5 questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
- Write a short note on Crocheting?
- Writing short note on– Plain weave, twill weave, Satin weave, Crepe weave, Pile weave, Double cloth weave, Gauze weave, Swivel weave, Lappet weave, Dobby weave, Jacquard weave;
3. Distinguish between warp and filling;
- Trace the History of weaving; and Parts of the loom?
- Identify Different types of looms:
- Write a short note on the different types of weaving?
- Differentiate between Hand Knitting and Machine Knitting?
- Trace out the history of Felting? Give its types and uses of felting?
- What are the Equipments required for tatting? What are Basic steps in tatting?
Note:- This guess/sample paper we have created to just help the students of B.Sc Fashion Designing preparing for Yarns to Fabric. In the Examination we are not sure that the question will be same or a little different or similar. So we request you to prepare for the exam throughly.
Wish You All The Best …